Air conditioning is not luxury but a necessity for every house: it supplies fresh air and helps to maintain optimal temperature in the house. Not all buildings feature the central ventilation system. This is when usual commercial devices come in handy. The market is full of air conditioners of different brands and models. No matter how reliable the appliance is, any model can go out of service for some reason. However, there’s no need to call for the repair service – there’s a possibility that you can fix all issues on your own. Airerrorcode is here to help!
Popular air conditioner brands
There are a myriad of air-conditioner manufacturers. The most popular are:
- Panasonic offers high-end energy-saving appliances. It equips devices with light and motion sensors to adjust power and capacity.
- Samsung is a South Korean brand that produces air conditioners for maximum cleanliness. They filter and trap dust and bacteria, and The Plasma Ion Technology also eliminates viruses from the air.
- Hitachi’s coolest model is the one with Air Sleep technology: it operates with the indoor sound level down to 19dB. Other great features are stainless pre-filter, air duct, and louver. Besides, the devices are equipped with air purifying filter and UV Fresh.
- LG offers devices for both private houses and commercial buildings. Its air conditioners trap dust and remove harmful micro-organisms, such as bacteria and viruses, from the air.
- Toshiba air conditioners are said to have a great cooling efficiency and fast temperature adjusting. Besides, the devices boast low noise level.
Most common problems with air conditioners
There’s a wide range of problems that can occur: wire disconnection, shortage of power, sensor damage, insufficient refrigerant charge, filter obstruction, etc. The conditions can be caused by abnormal humidity, inappropriate usage, clogging of the filter and other factors. Good news: the vast majority of technical issues with air conditioners can be easily eliminated without professional help.
Air conditioning repair / troubleshooting can be easily performed when you have the guide at your fingertips. This website is here to help. It provides such information as LG, Hitachi, Midea, Samsung air error codes. You can find instructions for different models and brands of air conditioners and supplies troubleshooting instructions for users. They will guide you through the process of repair step by step.
How to choose an air conditioner?
When you’re searching for an air conditioner, you should pay utmost attention to its construction. Every conditioner consists of:
- expansion valve;
It can also be equipped with a sensor and other extras. If you are in the dark about these parts and functions they perform, rely on our expertise. We give recommendations for smart choice of air conditioners.
On this website, you can find a lot of specific information, such as TGM air error codes and Rheem air troubleshooting instruction. If you haven’t found the necessary guide on this website, don’t hesitate to leave your questions on this page.